Wednesday, June 12, 2013

6/12/13-Last Day in MTC

     Well my friends the MTC is over!! its pretty crazy!! It has been so fun I am sad to have to leave it cause I have really enjoyed it, but I am excited to go to Temple Square!!  Tonight we are having a general authority come and so all of the missionaries are going to the Marriot Center so I will let you know how that goes! We have been packing and just getting ready to leave!  I have no idea when my p-day is next week when I get to the field and because i don't get to go on a plane i cant call you so I am writing you a quick email to tell you I'm off!  I will let you know ASAP when i will have p-day and when I can write next! I hope everyone is doing good!  I am sure I will have a lot more to say next week but just didn't know when I would get the chance!  I hope you have been getting my letters in the mail!!  Love you all and I miss you!  The church is true and I love it!! 

Sister Marsh 
Me and the favorite missionary cousin Jordan!
Me and Sister Briggs right before we left
Sister Genster (Germany), Sister Siegle (Brazil), and ME!
Sister McQueen and I--she is from New Zealand
This is me and Sister Deleu from France who was my companion  when we did the field trip to Temple Square. She is from France but her mom is from Peru and she made me wear her Peru flag and everyone thought I was from there and it was hilarious!!
The whole group that came today with President and Sister Gillette!
My new BOM that I have to use which makes me a little bit sad because I don't have any markings now and I can't mark it

No comments:

Post a Comment