Wednesday, July 10, 2013

7/10/13

Hello Family!
     So I will start with the bad things first.....my hernia is back.  Grandma and Grandpa, that is why you didn't see me on Sunday; I was at home all day! So I went to the doctor and it is a hernia and so I am meeting with the surgeon on the 18th to see if I need surgery.  I am ok.  No one freak out but mom you might get an email from Sis. Gillette talking about that so just be aware! The zone leaders and everyone is very obedient though and are making sure that I am off my feet so the first day I was in a wheel chair, but I was so embarrassed that I don't ride it anymore! Anyway I think that is it! 
     So I was so sad I didn't get to see Grandma and Grandpa but that is the reason!  I did see a lot of people this week though!!  I saw Reece Scurr from highschool and he had just got home from his mission a week ago!  Hunter Cowley came in town as well!  OHHHH and I saw Madi Rush's family!!  Ahh I love seeing people I know!! Also I was walking and I was like "holy cow this little girl looks so familiar!"  It was Ella, Rob's niece and so I got to see Rob's brother and sister and I think they sent a picture home. That was fun....I pretty much counted them as my family!
     Good things are happening though.  Ron and Sherri are the most amazing new converts!!!  They text me today and they said, "Our goal is in a year from now we will be on a mission too!!!"  OMG I love them so much.  I want to see them so bad; truly was the best thing to meet them!  I couldn't be happier!  So remember the guy I told you about, Angel, who we met like a week and a half ago in the Beehive House? Well he is amazing!  He is getting baptized this next Saturday and we get to go to his baptism!  He doesn't have a place to stay and he lives in his car but he was able to get a job this week and we have seen him like every day at Temple Square this week because it makes him happy so he is there all day!  He is so happy to see us always and he makes me cry.  He is just the happiest person but he has nothing.  He has so much faith and I can't wait to go to his baptism and to be there for him!  
     PS.  I hope everyone had a good Fourth of July!!  We kind of closed down the Square and we had a big talent show!! My goodness the sisters here are the best!  I know everyone says "I have the best mission"  but really mine is!!! :)  Where else in the world can you meet people from all over the entire country within 35 acres!?  ya....NOWHERE!!!  But most of the talents were dances from their own countries!!  Honestly it makes me wish I was from a different country!  hah I love America but it is so cool to see everyone else's country dances and things like that!!  The sisters here are so amazing!!  I love everyone!!! 
     Well sorry this email is very short!  But I was kind of a worthless missionary this week!  Hahah just kidding, I worked as hard as the doctor allowed me too!  It was funny though...all the texts that got sent out about tours...we just responded and said "can't companion is useless!!" It was great!!  But I am ok....I am just waiting to go to the doctor so I can get fixed.  I am hoping I can just get surgery and not have to worry about it in the future on my mission but I will keep you posted!
     I hope everyone is having fun at Lake Powell...hate you....jk I love you all!!  Have so much fun!!  I miss you and pray for all of you!!

The church is true.
Love,
Sister Marsh
With Dave and Jill Ryan and their kids

Elder Creer and his cool car!! We jammed out in the back!!
Happy 4th from me, Sister Olden, and Sister Dantas!
My favorite Sis. Briggs!!
Dad knows...I am friends with all the Poly's! 
Wheel chair day!!!!! ahhahahahhah biggest joke ever!  Everyone thought I was faking it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment