Wednesday, July 3, 2013

7/3/13

Hello Family!!
     WOW!  Sorry about not emailing at the normal time!  I had a great surprise this afternoon and was able to see Dad and to be with him for a couple hours!  Luckily it was my p-day so we were able to actually be with him and not have to worry about assignments!  Thanks Dad, I needed that and I love you! 
     First off, I wanted to tell you about a funny story first!  So we have a presentation about God's Plan for families and you move from like room to room and watch a video and its displayed to look like what is happening in the video-it is actually really cool!  But anyway we were taking a group on a tour and I thought we were done and so I was like so relieved cause I had to go to the bathroom sooooo bad. Then the group was like "Oh well we have 20 minutes before we have to head back." We were like oh great!  So we took them to God's Plan and in the first room I was like, "Sis. Lotoa I NEED to go to the bathroom NOW." And she was like "ok here is the phone. Call an exchange and have her switch with you."  I was like "I CAN"T!!! Calling someone will take too long I have to go right now."  So we had to ditch our group in the middle of the presentation grab the first sister we saw and I SPRINTED to the bathroom.  The sisters were so confused and Sis. Lotoa and the exchange ran back to the presentation and the group on tour was soooo confused and oh my goodness it was so awkward and so embarrassing!  Then I tried to just join back in the tour but everyone knew and it was so bad!!  Typical for Mindy right?!  :)
     RON & SHERRI got BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They got baptized Friday and they are the best ever!!  I love them and it was the best news to hear!  
     So I saw A LOT of people this week!  SO CRAZY!!  So first off, a lady walked in the Beehive and said she was from Dallas so I said, "oh cool my sister lives in Coppell." And she said, "oh really whats her name that's where I live." I said, "Hannah Ryan?"  She goes "OMG red hair pregnant?"  I was like YA! She said, "Oh ya I am in her stake!!" So her name was Mary Lynn Gouty?  Then I was walking at City Creek and saw Capri Funk!!  That was so fun!!  Then another group came in from AZ and high schools got brought up and she said she went to Thunderbird and she looked your age (mom) so I said "wait my mom went there." And she said, "whats your mom's name?" And she was like "OMG ya I went to school with her!"  Her name is Carol Conway so she was so excited!!  This week everyone was here I knew!  And I can't forget the NC Marsh's!!  P.S.  Sorry I wasn't able to chat more with you! Maybe you can come back on the way home!! :)  But I am glad I saw you for a second!  
     Tomorrow is 4th of JULY!  I am so excited to dress up in all Red White and Blue!  We are having a big talent show with the whole mission and I am so excited!  I will let you know how it goes and I will make sure I take lots of pictures to send next week because I took ZERO this week sorry!!!  
     Thanks everyone for all you do!  I love being a missionary and I am grateful for all the examples I have in my life!!  The church is true!  LOVE YOU!!!

Sister Marsh!

With Dad and Sis. Lotoa on the Temple Grounds

No comments:

Post a Comment