Wednesday, July 17, 2013

7/17/13

TALOFA!!!
     That means Hello in Samoan!!  I have been working on my Samoan and learning how to bear my testimony!! Slowly but surely it is coming!!  This week has been crazy!!  So this is the last week of the transfer so yesterday at Relief Society President announced all the sisters that would be going outbound next week! I am kind of sad though because like 80% of all the Poly's are in the same class and so they are all going outbound next week and so half of my friends are leaving!! :( Not where they will go but just who is going and then they told us who the other new AP is and it just seems crazy that this transfer will already end in a couple of days!  But this means I MIGHT not have a p-day next week depending on when my new p-day is next transfer so just be patient I have no idea when it will be!! I might have to email you though if I end up getting surgery though... 

     But this week has been interesting--our investigator Angel is getting baptized Saturday!!!!! So excited, but we invited him to meet us at Temple Square so we could have a lesson with him and the elders that teach him and so we did and we also invited a member to be there too.  So we invited our former less-active Abe. Angel told us that something he gets worried about is if he will go inactive....we were all freaking out and so nervous because the member Abe, used to be less active and we were like oh shoot oh shoot don't ruin it Abe.  But it went well so the baptism is still on!  No worries! 
     Also, it is so cool how many people come here that are from all over the world!!  I have started to keep track of all the countries that I have met people from and it is insane!!  Also we have lots of sisters in our mission from China and we always pray that the doors in China will open soon, and it was really cool some of the Chinese sisters took around some government officials from China the other day!  It just amazes me how much the Lord is orchestrating his work to all nations!
     Sorry I feel like this email is going to be bouncing all over the place but that's me!  This week we have had crazy thunderstorms every single night.  I had another wheel chair day!  I am like a charity case!  Every one wants to talk to me because they feel bad I am in a wheel chair and everyone asks to help and want to give me referrals!  But after that night I came home and I had cookies and candy from Elder and Sister Frost! They are so sweet and the Relief Society President in the mission brought me dinner.....haha I feel so bad! 
     It has been really neat though.  We have special guests that speak to us in Relief Society all the time and so last week Sis. Bonham came and she is on the Relief Society General Board and so she brought up something about BYU brownies and hardly anyone had tried them and so a couple days later she brought brownies for the whole mission!  And then the other day the Primary General Presidency gave us all goody bags with treats and a key chain and quote and stuff!  We are spoiled in our mission for sure!!  It is so fun!!  My mission is just so much fun!  I love all the sisters here and we all work so hard but we all laugh and have so much fun as well! 
     That is kind of all that has happened this week!  When I get to write next week, which who knows when it will be, but that email will probably be way more interesting!  My assignments will be different I MAY get a different companion, I will have a new P-day everything will change but I am super excited!!  
     Thanks for everything!!  Pray for me and that if I need surgery it can be fast!  I love you all!  Shelby Moeller stopped by but I didn't get to see her but tell her thanks for the note!!  I love serving on Temple Square!!

Love you!  Remember the church is true!!

Sister Marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment